I have a USB device installed on a computer in Sweden and I am trying to connect from my place. I have added the IP the computer that is running as the server. Even though the devices are shared , its not showing up at my end.
Hi, It seems that firewall on remote side blocks incoming connections for 33000 TCP-port. You can try to connect to 193.95.249.1xx on 33000 TCP-port using Telnet program or HyperTerminal program. If you cannot connect it means that firewall blocks connections and you need to configure it to allow incoming connections on 33000 TCP-port. I'm sure it'll help. Thanks.
Thanks for the reply. Do you have any link where I could download version 2.6.3 of USB over network. Also would this software allow me to share any dongle? ie with smart card protection.
Regards
IP Logged
Andrew FabulaTech Forum Moderator
Moderator FabulaTech Forum Senior Member
Gender: Posts: 427
Re: Not able to connect to device Reply #3 on: May 29th, 2007, 6:44am