usb over network is a great product. I plan to buy a soft ,which runs with a usb-dongle, I hope usb over network can help me to let 100 users use the soft over internet at the same time. Now it can do this ?
IP Logged
Andrew FabulaTech Forum Moderator
Moderator FabulaTech Forum Senior Member
Gender: Posts: 427
Re: how to let 100 users use one usb-dongle ? Reply #1 on: Dec 19th, 2006, 7:46am
I think ,your means : If the soft read dongle only when it starts , after that the soft never read dongle, so user can do like this: server share a usb-dongle, user connects it ,then runs the soft, then disconnects it. another user can do also.
ok?
but I want to know what the "switching feature" is.
Windows share permit multi-users to read data at the same time,why USB-share can't? I think you should develop your technology more deeply.
the most useful usage of usb-share is usb-dongle .
usb-disk ,user can use windows share. usb-printer,user can use windows share.
usb-dongle ,ms windows can't share.
IP Logged
Andrew FabulaTech Forum Moderator
Moderator FabulaTech Forum Senior Member
Gender: Posts: 427
Re: how to let 100 users use one usb-dongle ? Reply #3 on: Dec 20th, 2006, 5:40am
Unfortunately, we have no such solution currently. We are working on it and going to develop universal solution. But it sems it will not work correctly with all USB devices. In any case, thank you for your feedback.