Hi, I recently installed the trial and whenever I restart my computer I get a BSOD for BUGCODE_USB_DRIVER. The only way I can get back into the OS is to go to a command prompt and rename or delete the ftusb.sys and ftusbload.sys driver files. I have Windows 2008 R2. Is anyone else running into this problem or is there a fix?
Hi I've got the same problem with W2008 R2 standard (HP ML370 G6 Hardware). I booted on the console and moved all usb dlls and sys in a backupfolder. so the system was bootable again. After this I installed the USB Devices & Controller in the device manager. Let me know if you have a solution. Regeards
In order to understand the reason of the BSOD's we'll need you to reproduce it once again to get a kernel memory dump file:
Please follow the instructions and send us your kernel memory dump files:
1) Go to the System Properties ("Windows + Break" buttons on the keyboard) 2) Open "Advanced" tab 3) In the "Startup and Recovery" section press "Settings" button 4) Here you can see "Write debugging information" section. You must choose "Kernel memory dump" and remember the path to the file - MEMORY.DMP By default it's "%SystemRoot%\MEMORY.DMP" 5) Reproduce BSOD once again 6) Go to the windows root folder and find that file: "Windows/MEMORY.DMP" 7) Zip this file and upload it to ftp://castle.colonet.net/upload/ (please create new folders with your names there). 8. Please let us know at support@fabulatech.com when you're done.
In order to understand the reason of the BSOD's we'll need you to reproduce it once again to get a kernel memory dump file:
Please follow the instructions and send us your kernel memory dump files:
1) Go to the System Properties ("Windows + Break" buttons on the keyboard) 2) Open "Advanced" tab 3) In the "Startup and Recovery" section press "Settings" button 4) Here you can see "Write debugging information" section. You must choose "Kernel memory dump" and remember the path to the file - MEMORY.DMP By default it's "%SystemRoot%\MEMORY.DMP" 5) Reproduce BSOD once again 6) Go to the windows root folder and find that file: "Windows/MEMORY.DMP" 7) Zip this file and upload it to ftp://castle.colonet.net/upload/ (please create new folders with your names there). 8. Please let us know at support@fabulatech.com when you're done.
I'll try to get it done asap.
I just want to add that I also have HP DL370 G6(ML370 G6) server like Benji.
Ok, we managed to reproduce this particular problem and the cause of it was found. Now our developers are working on resolving this. We'll inform you as soon as we come up with the solution.
Benji,
Sorry, this issue is different and it looks like our software has nothing to do with it. We would recommend you to send the same memory dump to Microsoft. Here is the Microsoft blog of the people in charge of USB.
http://blogs.msdn.com/usbcoreblog/about.aspx
Here is the description of the problem (it's for Windows 7, but it has the same kernel as Windows 2008 R2)
Ok, we managed to reproduce this particular problem and the cause of it was found. Now our developers are working on resolving this. We'll inform you as soon as we come up with the solution.
Hi, I was just wanting to check in to see if this issue has been resolved. Thanks!
Sorry i have controlled my E-Mail the only Email from your company is from webmaster witt my password do access the Forum. The EMail Adress was you type is correct. Maybee you can resend me your EMail?
Sorry but pipe1805@gmx.at is the email address that you used to register on this forum. Please write directly to support@fabulatech.com from your mailbox so that I can respond with the link
I have 10 times restart my Server 2008R2 and i have no troubles anymore. I have fast disconnect a USB-Stick an have Controlled if my Hyper-V Mashine 2008X64 works perfekt. befor if i to that the VM was crashed. The only was i have found is, thats the setting vor automatic connecting is not always reminds.
If i save my Server with Symantec Backup Exec 2010, the Files witch is used by from the shared usb Device, cannot by saved.