Just downloaded the product, and installed it. I encountered a few issues, and before I start the evaluation (which will result in a write-up on your site, as well as a post on my MVP log, I wanted to make sure my experiences were "expected"
Server: Windows Server 2008 - Hyper-V Host Client: Windows Vista Hyper-V VM
1) Certificate issues. There were multiple occurances of the software not being able to validate the publisher.
2) The Server installation did not open the default port 33000 on on the firewall. (this took about 90 seconds to realize).
Other than that, it is looking good. I can now directly access my digital camera within the Vista VM!!!!!
> Other than that, it is looking good. I can now directly > access my digital camera within the Vista VM!!!!!
We are very glad to know that you liked our product.
> 1) Certificate issues. There were multiple occurances > of the software not being able to validate the publisher. > 2) The Server installation did not open the default > port 33000 on on the firewall. > (this took about 90 seconds to realize).
These are known issues. We will implement both of this features in one of next releases.
We are creating a firewall rules for our services by default. Please describe your issue in detail (make the screenshots if possible). Awaiting your clarification.